Flash Active Writing and Punctuation Quiz
November 12, 2020
- Most trainers at the gym like to use free weights. Alex Herrera said I’m afraid that I am going to get hurt because the weights are too heavy
- Student journalists can’t find internships due to the coronavirus.
- Currently my boss won’t give me the extra money he promised and I really need the money and the job due to the wide spread layoffs.
- However, I told my supervisor that prior to coming to work at this job I felt happier.
- Bars, restaurants and gyms must close at 10 p.m. due to the coronavirus. Governor Cuomo issued the order and also put a cap on private gatherings due to rising cases of coronavirus.
- We’re seeing a global COVID surge and New York is a ship on the COVID tide the governor said.
- Rudy Giuliani tweeted to his million followers and thanked them. Put his tweet in the active voice. “Thank you to 1M that are following me here.”
- Gregory Scarpa a former Columbo crime family boss currently serving time at a half-way house in Kansas City will get early leave due to the fact that he is seriously ill.
- Both are facing charges of wide-spread fraud.
- President Trump is of the opinion that the election was rigged.
- How do you write a dateline?